Dear AMP, Last night we enjoyed an ice cream date at TCBY and then literally fell asleep at 9:30. Totally awesome. We've been running around doing all sorts of things lately, but I loved just hanging out with you and sitting outside eating our dessert. See? This is one of the best times of year in Texas. :-)
Puffed Pancakes are our new favorite breakfast food. {Super Easy Recipe Here}
Breakfast is our go-to meal for any time of day. This week, I added vanilla to the simple recipe, and it was even more delicious. We love brekky at the Paulson house.
Other highlights this week include having enough ingredients left over to make our own lasagna on Sunday. We enjoyed having a ready-made meal with no dishes this time!
Family Dinner on Sunday night at Outback with SMoo, too.
I navigated downtown's one-way successfully for work meetings. (Finally.)
Going back to the gym together (after a long, unintentional hiatus on my part).
Adam making plans to celebrate six months of marriage next week. Good food is definitely on the agenda (Of course).
Troy's new album came out on Tuesday. Listen here.
Happy Wednesday, Friends. If the stock photos above give you any indication, I still don't have a working computer. It's been over a week now, so I'm resorting to other means of photos in blogging these days. Hopefully I'll be able to update more with my photos soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment