First Surprise: SMoo's sister, Laura, came down from Oklahoma to help us celebrate. SMoo had no idea (score!).
First stop: Polished to get manicures and pedicures. (I'm pretty sure Claire's face was not staged at all. Seriously.)
Laura and Claire in our own "private room." When I made reservations, I told them we were celebrating a very special birthday and that it would be great if we could all sit together. Mission accomplished, and they did us one better: a room of our own! We talked about every boy under the sun, in Claire's book, I do believe. ;-)
SMoo got her next surprise while waiting for our nails to dry...where we're having our Slumber Party for the night! (We know "somebody" with a lot of Marriott points, and they were ever-so-kind to give us a night at the Marriott up in Legacy Town Center in Frisco. It was de-lightful.)
The girls, all painted and ready to go!
SMoo found a chair just her size in the hotel room. So cute.
Although it rained all weekend, we walked around the Town Center, and it was so fun. Just around the corner from our hotel was Cru's Wine Bar.
I'm a big fan of wine flights now--you get to try several kinds!
We also got cheese fondue to share and had all sorts of yummy things to dip in there.
Cru's Wine Bar
We came back to watch the end of the Baylor game. We were losing so bad that we left to go to dinner before it was over. Aren't we great Baylor fans?!
Even though we had our name on the list, we still waited almost an hour to eat at Fireside Pies. It was a delicious dinner and full of great conversation, once again!
The Warm, Gooey brownie with Ice Cream was served for SMoo's birthday. It was a great ending to a fun night!
I loved celebrating this weekend with dear, sweet friends. I'm so grateful for you! Here's to your 25th years! May they be full of wonderful, happy blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment