{Our first trip to Sam's--buying in bulk!}
This weekend, we made our first round of lasagnas for our Guatemala Trip! We made 12 lasagnas and took them up to church in Coppell so we could distribute them to Coppell-area peeps. Between babysitting, a generous check and the lasagnas, we were given $540 this weekend! I love watching our little ticker rise higher and higher!
I have received some great feedback about how the lasagnas are tasting, which is always a bonus. It's nice to know that people will order them without knowing how they taste, but now we have testimonials! :-)
I have lots of photos to post about the process, but unfortunately my computer is quite sick at the moment. I'm hoping to get it up and running again soon, so stay tuned for those pics.
We are well on our way to being able to put down a deposit in a couple of weeks. We have another round of lasagna making this Sunday for our Dallas/Plano area friends and family. Thank you for helping us get to Guatemala!
No comments:
Post a Comment