Saturday, March 3, 2012

Handy Man, Washer Stand!

When we got married, we ended up with two washers and dryers, so we sold mine, but my request was that we get stands for his front loading set.  Little did I know that it was about a $500 request!

I searched and searched for a good deal, but there was none to be had.  So, Adam built a stand for us instead, with room for our laundry baskets to slide in underneath.  It's working out great!  Even better, he built it for less than $100.  


Troy came to help Adam hoist them up on to the stand.  He'll work for dinner, which was totally worth it!  {Troy came over several times to help with my computer and such while he was home for Christmas Break.  I'd feed him more often if it meant we get to see more of him!!}




Here's the spots for our laundry baskets.  The Laundry Monster lives at our house, as we've yet to get it under control.  But hey, you can't do everything!  At least we have some clean clothes!!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment