Dear AMP, sometimes I have a lot of words to use up. There is some debate over Men and Wemen's "Lexcial Budgets," but I know I have you beat. Thanks for listening, even when I overwhelm you!
Dear Rye, you are the apple of our eye. Just a few signs that we're treating you like our furry child...
- I called you "RYE PAULSON" when you jumped on the couch uninvited and alone.
- We laid on the floor next to you after you threw up three times. We love our Rye Dog!
- When someone says how handsome you are, I say, "Say thank you, Rye." (without realizing!)
- I've talked to the vet three times this month regarding your itchy skin and allergies. Yes, three times.
- Most of our conversations end up beginning and ending with details about you. Adam especially likes to give you voices and talk to us.
Dear Mom & Dad, Happy 32nd Wedding anniversary. Way to go!
Claire, you've almost made it to the end of your third year of teaching. We are so proud of you! PS, I thought you would particularly like this photo with my hoop earrings and big sunglasses. A sure trademark of Shay.
Dear Adam (who always gets two letters), we may have lots to decide these days, but there isn't anyone I'd rather do that with than you. Love you to the moon and back.
*Inspired by Today's Letters Blog--one of my faves!

No comments:
Post a Comment