After Disney Land for two days, it was really nice to just relax.
Saturday, we went to Laguna Beach, about an hour from Anaheim, and had a blast. We rented chairs, an umbrella (for me) and a boogie board (for Adam). We went to the Crystal Cove beach there, which wasn't too crowded.
Adam had a ball in the water, even though it was 65 degrees.
And I thoroughly enjoyed parking my little self right here in the sand. I would have stayed here the whole time, I think. It was definitely a highlight!
Adam did actually sit down briefly on this trip! Thought I'd better document it.
At the end of our beach day in Laguna.
The Shake Shack was highly recommended to us, and you better believe we wouldn't miss a shake with a view of the beach! In fact, we stopped twice in less than 24 hours to share an Oreo Milk Shake. Worth it both times!

No comments:
Post a Comment