Monday, June 11, 2012

Date Day @ JumpStreet

  

I got to take the day off on Friday, so I declared it a date day for the two of us!  I made a little hangman guessing game for AMP to see where we were heading.  We went to JumpStreet, which the Cashes and several other friends had been to recently because it was on Groupon. 
 
Like my socks??  Just keepin' it real...

They have several rows of long trampolines that tilt up at the ends, and we had a two hour pass to jump, ride the bull, and play in the foam pit.  We had a blast jumping around, but we didn't quite make it two hours!  Geeze, if you take kids there, I'd imagine they'd be wiped out for the rest of the day!

Lots of fun to be had here!  AMP was like a little kid.  I know we aren't surprised!  This was right up his alley.
See?  He's part Texan!
Bull Riding


My request was yogurt after jumping around.  It looks quite festive!
 
For dinner, we made taco salad and were hungry later that night, so Waffles and Wine it was!  A great way to end a fun day of spending time together!


No comments:

Post a Comment