Friday, September 26, 2014

Ordinary September Days


September was a big month for us, with visitors, our anniversary and my trip to Savannah, but there were a lot of ordinary days in there, too.  Those memories are just as special, and I don't want to for get them, or take for granted the beach that is only 30 minutes away!  So here's a little photo dump of the "regular" days around here.  (And most of them have Rye in the picture.  Because we're obsessed with our dog.  He's the best.)

Saturday Selfie


Sic'em Bears.  (Rye's new trick is to "Sic'Em," and it's so stinking great.)

Baylor Game watching at the Flagg's house.  Rye got to come, 
and you can see that he made himself very comfortable!

Rye LOVES his Aunt Becky & Uncle Aussie!

We were invited to a birthday lunch for a friend at church, and we enjoyed it.  It was so nice to be included!  This is Nathan, the worship leader who I sing with.  The bearded guy next to him is our ministries pastor, Rob and his girl, Becca, who is my newest friend.  We love our church!

Since I work from home, I try to get out around lunch time, even if it's just running to the library.  Rye loves to go for car rides, and he's come to expect a mid-day drive.  


One Friday night for our date night, we went out to the beach and took a walk with Rye, and ate at Panara Bread for dinner.  We enjoyed the beach and the porch dinner at Panara!

Beach Boys.

Sometimes at the end of the workday, now that the weather has gotten less-hot (not cooler!), Rye and I will sit on the porch and wait for Adam to drive up from school.  It's a great way to decompress after working at a computer all day, and it's always fun to greet our favorite guy!



Well.  This is anything but ordinary, but this is where I work.  Mom took this photo for me to put on my Merit Media website, and it's been a good out-of-the-box challenge for me to get it set up.  I'm grateful to be able to work from home and do a job that I was really cut out for.  It's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment