We celebrated our 3 year anniversary on 9/24, and it was a very happy day!
My new friend Becca (from church) is a hairdresser, and I asked her if she would trade curling my hair for dog sitting her new puppy some time. :-) It was fun to get pampered and to meet little Miss Nugget! (She is all of six pounds.)
As is my usual tradition, I wore my wedding shoes on our anniversary. A very happy reminder of that special day.
Adam came home from school with roses for me before we left for dinner! We headed out to Maggianos for dinner, a special place to us, since our rehearsal dinner was there. (Special thanks to Mike & Norene for the gift card! It was well spent!)
Our waitress was very, very chatty (too much?), but she did ask us if we were celebrating something, and she treated us to an Apple Crostini for dessert. It was truly delicious.
When I asked our waitress to take a photo for us, she didn't like the nice, wooden pillar I'd picked as a backdrop because of a light there, so she had us move and gave us this as our background! I was so flustered I didn't even think about it, and now we have a great photo with crazy legs coming out of my head!
Here's our annual selfie. Hopefully I can find the other two years where we're doing this, too!
What a year it's been! We've moved (twice), quit jobs, started school, started a company, changed churches and everything in between. Here's to the start of year four, and I'm hoping that we can at least stay in this house and not move for a while longer! I love you, AMP!







No comments:
Post a Comment