Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cool post to Share

Hi there,
We are deep in the throes of March for Babies set-up.  Adam has quickly become the "favorite spouse" around the office.  He's built ramps for the golf carts we use on walk day to get up curbs, moved a bunch of stuff and made trips to Home Depot.  On top of all that, I came home and the house was clean.  Do you know how happy that makes me??  Ecstatic, really.  I mean, to come home to a clean house when we've been running around all day is just stinking amazing.

I have a few moments of down time, and I came across this blog post talking about how to study scripture. Bottom line, her point was to study it all.  Read it.  Marinate on it.  But I could totally relate to her different examples of how we tend to approach it...

The Xanax Approach
The Pinball Approach
The Magic 8 Ball Approach
The Personal Shopper Approach
and a few more...

Check it out and read for yourself.  I found it pretty inspiring.

Alright...signing off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment