This week is full of our family's birthdays, particularly the guys turning 20-something!
Today is Adam's brother, David's, 23rd birthday. Happy Birthday, David--we hope you have a very happy day celebrating!
Meanwhile, today in Dallas, we are having an Easter and Birthday celebration with the Dixon/Flagg/Hammer side of the family. Austin and Troy had birthdays April 2 and April 3, this past week. (Austin is 24 and Troy is 22. So grown up. Ha.)
David, I don't have many funny pictures with you (yet!),
but I thought I'd leave you with this one from our Rehearsal Dinner. :-)
And here's an oldie but goodie of the four original cousins, at "Camp Cousins." (It was just the beginning of my event planning, I guess!) Our Great Aunt Jenny hosted us for a day of fun-filled activities, complete with a set of rules. Most importantly, "Be Happy."
It's a picture of a picture...sorry for the flash in your face, Nanners. My other favorite parts of this photo are Austin's bear, "Bubba," and Troy's dog, "Rascal."
So, a great big Happy Birthday to you guys, we love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment