Although I didn't frequent too many Baylor games in college, Adam went to football games even less--this was his third college football game. Ever.
{Green and Gold}
AMP has the Sic'em down!
I loved getting to teach him all the things we yell
and when to sing That Good 'Ole Baylor Line.
There were 21 of us that all got seats together!
(I left our group in color and everyone else in black & white)
Most of our group was a mix of BSB friends, and some were friends from church. I enjoyed getting to catch up a bit with everyone. It's hard to cram in several catch-up sessions at your own wedding and a Baylor Homecoming when you're there less than 24 hours. :-)
{Post-game GoGurt}
Lately we've frequented IHOP quite a bit, and those times have turned into some of our best dates! Apparently we talk best over breakfast food at all hours of the day. This late night snack was no different.
During this particular IHOP visit, Adam learned what a crepe was, and he got his yogurt on the side. Turns out it was a GoGurt pack. Too funny. I would also highly recommend their Gingerbread Hot Chocolate.

No comments:
Post a Comment