...You hear about fourth grade quotes that go like this: "Miss Chambers, you need to really work on getting a husband. You aren't going to have that pretty face forever." {They are really concerned with her finding a husband. It's truly hilarious.}
...You have a lunch box living in your fridge that looks like it could belong to a little kid.
...You help with stacks and stacks of paper that involve cutting. {I actually found that cutting stuff out is really relaxing!}
...You feel bad for your roomdog when it rains, because that means that the kids have to have indoor recess, which usually means chaos.
This was last year at Christmastime when I got to come read The Polar Express to Miss Chambers' class. I loved it. I went back in the spring to read again, and they wrote me a huge card to say thanks for coming. I loved that, too.
Roomdog...thanks for making life so fun! Proud of your mad teaching skillz.
I love this. And you. Makes me smile. :)
ReplyDelete