First, pumpkins! It's officially the first day of Fall. I think. But when I saw these pumpkins outside the grocery store, I couldn't have been more excited. The weather may not have changed, but at least the decor is pretending like it's a new season!
Secondly, I was cleaning out my closet a few weeks ago, and I found this t-shirt and thought of Troy. Originally I bought it while I was in Spain at a bull fight. I thought it was kind of cool. But the more I looked at it, the more I realized that the bull was...well, ALL BULL, in all his glory. Needless to say, I didn't really want to be wearing it.
However, I did think that Troy might like to have it. He's just random like that. And he doesn't much care what other people think. After a week long texting match back-and-forth, I finally got his address, and was rewarded with this photo on Monday evening...
Ever the multi-tasker, that T-roy. He just cracks me up. It totally made my day to see him wearing his new shirt. And I was glad to know he still has good hygiene. He loves that toothbrush.
Lastly, I walked into my office after a meeting on Monday afternoon to find Adam sitting behind my desk with these roses in his hands. I was busy texting, and looked up, only to gasp at seeing him there. It was such a sweet surprise! He was afraid I'd scream. (Apparently I do that?!) But I didn't. I was just so, so surprised to see him there. I didn't say anything worthwhile to say for the next hour or so--I was just so speechless! And now I see them every morning next to my sink. (But don't worry, I didn't include a photo of me brushing my teeth.)
Tomorrow = Friday = Jeans day at work = weekend is on its way! Yippee!




I love that!! Troy cracks me up- so different from the 9th grade boy I remember. ;) Love that he loves the shirt- you have a sweet relationship. And that Adam is priceless.
ReplyDeleteTroy is quite different than his 9th grade self!! College did wonders for both of us. :-) He's so grown up, and he's got a good head on his shoulders. I just love him. And you're right, Adam is one in a million!
ReplyDelete