Monday, April 7, 2014

Our Next Adventure

Do you know what city this is?

It's our new place to call home--Jacksonville, Florida!

Yep, we've sent our money, signed a lease on a great house and are making plans to move May 2.  That's just 26 days from now.  {Excuse me while I try not to hyperventilate.}

We are so excited about this.  It's my last week at work, and then next week I start a new gig that I can do remotely.  Hooray!

It has been a long 20 months since we started this whole PA school process, and it feels so good to finally have answers as to where we'll be.  Getting the answers took a lot longer than we anticipated (like four months longer), but we made it.

We have the Flaggs in town to help us navigate (literally and figuratively) this new town, and they were the ones to help us find this house on Saturday.  I'm so excited to be in the same city as Austin and Rebecca.

A million thank yous wouldn't be enough to convey our gratitude for all the prayers you've prayed on our behalf.

Please come and visit...we are just about 30 minutes from the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment