A chalkboard wall was one of the first things I did in our new place. This is just outside the kitchen. Adam has since added a note or two on there. :-) ("I heart Bear"never gets old!)
Meal planning for the week. Looking ahead together is probably one of my favorite times of the week. I miss it when we don't have our "meeting!"
AMP and Rye being goofy. The Usual.
We started a very bad habit. It's just so hard to say no to those big, brown questioning eyes! He "asks" to get on the bed when we're home, but if I forget to shut the door when we're gone, he thinks it's free reign!
Mom took me birthday shopping two weekends ago, so I modeled my new outfit for her. Just ignore all the other crap...that was one week post move. It's much better now.
My friend Katelyn got married two weeks ago in Louisiana, so I got to hug her neck at their Texas reception this past Saturday. Hard to believe we've been friends for nine years!
I babysat on Saturday night, and Adam came over to keep me company for a good while. We all watched the Baylor game together, and you can see that my buddy Will is quite the fan!
The kids went to bed at 8:30, and the parents stayed out til Midnight, so we hung out and watched the Baylor game and laughed and had a great time. It kind of felt like we were dating again, just hanging out. :-)
I sure do enjoy weekends with my guy. :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment