Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June Letters



 
Dear AMP, babysitting for 10 hours?  That's nothing.  We're almost to our Guatemala Fundraising goal!  You were such a help last Saturday, tag-teaming during dinner and bath time.  And y'all just had so much fun together, I can't even stand it.  Those belly laughs from J-man were the best ever.  New Job, I'm liking you.  Especially now that I've found a way to get there in 20 minutes and home in 30.  #thanksmom Claire, you're getting married in 10 days!  I can't believe it.  So excited to stand up there with you and sing on your special day.  Adam, you kind of gave me a scare with a 103* fever last night.  Thanks for letting me dote on you and scare you in the middle of the night when I came to check on you.  Here's to sleeping back in the same bed and to not get sicky.  And Rye Dog, you're just the sweetest.  You knew AMP wasn't feeling well and just laid down next to him.  You're precious.  Even when you chew my high heels.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment