Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Today's Letters {May Day}



 
 
Dear Tim and Emily at the real Today's Letters, thanks for inspiring these posts, and for walking Adam and I through the process of applying to PA school and what that looks like.  We appreciate your guidance more than you know!  Dear Adam-Ant, it was so much fun to enjoy Wicked with you last week.  I love that you enjoy musicals and didn't know it 'til we got married.  I never would've guessed you'd sit still that long.  Brunette dinners, you are simply the best.  Sharing life with you girls is such a blessing.  And Tiff's Treats doesn't hurt, either.  Dear Baby L, you are the first baby that a friend my age has had.  It was so cool to see your parents become parents.  You are so loved!  Dear Rye, at your yearly checkup, you weighed 75 pounds.  That's a 10 pound increase in one year.  Holy dog bones.  I'm sorry you're mad at us for feeding you a little less.  Doctor's orders.  Ampersand, I love that we laugh so much and can even make Saturday nights dressing up our dog hilarious.  We might need to get out a little more.  But I'm ok if we don't.  Love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment