Sarah, yesterday was your birthday! I hope it was wonderful. I sent you a text at 12:20 a.m., because those first ones in the early morning of my special day were especially fun. I thought you might like that. :-)
We've known each other almost 10 years, and I'm grateful for every one of them. Thankfully I don't have any photos on my computer from high school, because let's be honest...plaid uniforms with knee socks and slip on shoes were not my best style. (I don't even think I had a digital camera Freshman and Sophomore year. Man, have times changed.) (And I feel so old saying that.)
You're a great travel buddy. In High School, we went to New York with Yearbook our junior year, and to Hawaii on an all-expense paid trip our senior year. Man, life is good!
I wrote about our experience visiting Baylor in high school here.
It was at Baylor that we stayed friends & became better ones, as I knew we would after high school.
As a grown up, I've come to appreciate even more your listening ear, your voice of reason and your bravery to try new things. I'm so excited for you to learn more about pastries and sweets in London this next year. (Although how can you improve on something as great as this birthday cake?!)
I think I get to see you three times in the next week, and I'm excited. Gotta stock up on Sarah time before you go across the pond again!
No comments:
Post a Comment