I haven't blogged in a while. No weather post today...promise. Except, I will say that I'm thankful for the sunshine. I had a fun weekend with Roomdog's PINK party, and then headed to Waco for the very exciting BU/Missouri basketball game, and some much-needed catch-up time with sweet, sweet friends. I'll add pics of those things soon, if I can get my act together!
If you want to put a verse to memorize here, just add it to the comments in this post.
Also...So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore will rock your world. I promise. If you have a chance to read it, I would highly recommend it. She also has a website wehre you can comment on the chapters here.
In other exciting news, Baylor chose Judge Ken Starr as the next President. It's caused quite a stir.
And, Beth Moore's daughter Amanda has a blog, and although she lives in Houston, I could totally relate to her post:
I love feeling at home in my big city - knowing how to navigate our ridiculous freeways, understanding that you can't slow down or you'll get hit...I love the way men hold open doors and give up their seats for women...I love that Texans are generally warm-hearted, even if we do have a lot of pride. I love that in a span of 48 hours I can shop at the Galleria in my nicest outfit and then turn around and do something a little country like stomp through the woods in an ugly coat...
I love Texas. And I love sunshine. Enjoy!
We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
ReplyDelete2 Corinthians 4:8-9
I'm still alive just a little behind!
ReplyDelete"The Lord gives strength to his people, the Lord blesses his people with peace."
Pslams 29:11