First, I read in Real Simple Magazine (my fave, ever) about StereoMood.com, where you can choose from almost 80 different "moods" and have a play list. I love music, but I hate making playlists. Currently, I'm listening to the "It's Raining" playlist (because it really is). But there are other ones like "Romance" and "Spring Cleaning". Check it out.
On that same note (ha!), I really love the iTunes Genius feature, where you select a song from your iTunes library and click the "Genius Button," and it creates a playlist with similar sounding songs.
And then...
{Baby Mr. K}
{Sarah & Troy last Saturday at Ozona's Restaurant}
{Troy and Me last night at dinner before he left for Hershey, PA}
In case you haven't caught on, all these photos have been edited. :-) Some are better than others, but I'm learning. I have Photoshop on my computer from a class I took in college, but it really intimidates me. However, the Pioneer Woman's Photography Site has "PW Actions" that are FREE, and you can download them and use them yourself. With the click of a button, you can have several different effects. It's great, and really takes the guesswork out of editing for me at the moment. Just go to her link above, and on the right sidebar, click "PW Actions" for step-by-step instructions on how to get them into Photoshop.
And today on Fly Through Our Window, Darby did a little recap on her year-long study on Genesis. I thought she did a great job in capturing what she learned throughout the year in her Community Bible Study group. She listed one sentence for each week's lesson. A great read, and I just love her blog anyways. Take a look if you haven't already.
And who doesn't totally love the weekend?! I'm so glad it's here. Happy Friday!



Cool! Def checking out stereomood! THANKS!
ReplyDelete